To be completed honest I never ever owned a Beauty Advent Calendar before. For some reason, I was never attracted to the idea of buying one. I used to think that you only get a few items that you can truly use. And for the rest, it is filled with items nobody is buying. 😅 And to be honest, I find them quite pricey. But maybe that’s on me because I have quite expensive taste! The advent calendars I do buy every year are those filled with chocolates. And can you blame me? ☺️ They’re cute and delish!
But Christmas 2020
But this year, I’ve got some extra time on my hands. So I’ve started reorganizing my beauty stash. And only hold on to things I need or I’m 100% sure I’m going to use. And let me tell you this, it wasn’t an easy job to do. Cause your sis loves some beauty! 😅 Anyway, in that process, I’ve noticed that there are some things I definitely needed to update. And lucky me, or should I say blessed me? Cause these calendars was kindly gifted to me.
I’m telling you the secret to a happy life is talking to God about every single aspect of life! ”Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye. shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: 8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh. findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened! Math 7:7-8”
It doesn’t matter how small or big your request is. Now I don’t mean that we should ask for all our material desires but if something is according to His will, I know God will provide! Cause these two Beauty Advent Calendars fit right in my ”still need to buy” list. I didn’t write down the advent calendar but I specifically made a list with items I wanted. It sounds cliche but God works in mysterious ways! And once again He proofs that.
I’ve owned the same make-up brushes for years. And some of them needed to be updated. Another thing on my list was new lip products. After going true my stash of lips goodies it was time to let go of some products. Especially some old Mac lipstick I’ve been holding on to. I bought these years ago and even tho I didn’t use them anymore, they were the first items I’ve invested in when starting my career in beauty. So I was still emotionally bonded to them! It was time for me to cut the strings and let them go!
If I didn’t receive these beauty advent calendars as a gift I would have still bought them. I generally think they value the money. And I will make good use of them! Off all of the included items I mean😜.
Zoeva advent calendar brush set
Zoeva is a UK cosmetic brand. This advent calendar contains a total of twelve luxurious Zoeva brushes. Open a new number each day to reveal either an eye or face brush.
Retails for €86,95 available at Beauty Bay
- 104 BUFFER – applies and blends foundation, powder, and mineral makeup; pure synthetic hair
- 106 POWDER – applies loose and pressed power; pure synthetic hair
- 110 FACE SHAPE – contours the face shape with cream and powder products; pure synthetic hair
- 134 LUXE POWDER FUSION – contours, sets highlights, and blends eyeshadow; natural-synthetic hair blend
- 142 CONCEALER BUFFER – applies and blends concealer; pure synthetic hair
- 225 LUXE EYE BLENDER – seamlessly blends eyeshadow; natural-synthetic hair blend
- 228 LUXE CREASE – blends and shades eyeshadow in the crease; natural-synthetic hair blend
- 230 LUXE PENCIL – precisely shades and smooths eyeshadow; natural-synthetic hair blend
- 231 LUXE PETIT CREASE – accentuates and blends in the crease; natural-synthetic hair blend
- 234 LUXE SMOKY SHADER – shades and blends with smoky effect; natural-synthetic hair blend
- 317 WING LINER – Creates detailed eyeliner strokes and a perfect wing; pure synthetic hair
- 322 BROW LINE – flawlessly applies cream and powder eyebrow products; pure synthetic hair
Mac cosmetics Surefire Hit Mini Lipstick Make-upset
This limited edition set contains a total of 12 mini Mac lipsticks in amazing unique colors. I love the beautiful details of the packaging, the vault is also designed to ignited fireworks flare.
Retails for €99,- available on Douglas
- Vegas Volt – Vibrant pink coral (Amplified)
- Mocha – Peachy yellow-brown (Satin)
- Ruby Woo – Very matte vivid blue-red (Retro Matte)
- Dubonnet – Deep brownish red (Amplified)
- Brick-O-La – Warm rose red (Amplified)
- Lady Danger – Vivid coral red (Matte)
- Rebel – Vivid reddish-purple (Satin)
- Mehr – Dirty mauvey pink (Matte)
- Snob – Light dirty cool pink (Satin)
- Politely Pink – Dirty plum pink (Lustre)
- Plumful – Rose-plum (Lustre)
- Breathing Fire – Neon cool fuchsia (Matte
Which advent calendar did or will you buy? Let’s chat some more in the comments box** This article contains products sent by a company / and or brand. And affiliation links are used**